
It was a nice night in the Denver Downtown; I went to reading meeting with my good friend Fu Wang. We lost in the downtown that we could not find the building. When we found the Colorado Building, the meeting just had about fifteen minutes left. So we were late for this meeting, and we called the meeting center to ask someone open the door for us. About one minute a disabled opened the door for us; he welcomed us with a smile. When we reached the meeting, I saw the people full the whole meeting. I was so surprise to see Joshua here because he did not show out in the last reading meeting; he sat in second place by right hand side of the last row. He said hello to him and he gave me a smile back; I saw his face was a little red; maybe the old man’s interesting reading had given him energy. It was so quiet in the meeting, the last poem described the mountain and river. Every audience enjoyed in the old
man’s lecture/speech, but his interesting reading just have ten minutes left. Ten minutes later, the meeting was over. The audiences left the meeting, but some students were staying there to enjoy the original arts.Here, I needed to thank Joshua give me an opportunity to get this extra credit for I was late. I stayed with my friend in the museum; we walked around there to enjoy different nice arts. There was big paper-cut art in a small room, and it was similar with Chinese paper-cut, but it was little different. The Chinese paper-cut was about the pictures, propitious words and pattern. This paper-cut was a big circle and there were A in the small circles. This paper-cut named Radiant Anarchy Doily, and it was Black and pink paper. Simon Pariton created in 1998. Pariton had born 1964, England. When I walked the next room, I was so surprise for those exaggerate and interesting sexually action arts. Those pictures were about the women, there were the other sexual arts about men in the other room. Those sexual pictures you were not able to see in China. The detail I do not like told about here. If anyone likes to see the pictures; I will show you in the class. I do not have any cable to upload to computer from my cell phone.

I was so scared when I saw a man lie on the floor, which it was a mixed media robotic man. We could see it moving in the TV, and a lot of people saw it moving. When I walked into a clear and white room, I saw the mixed media installation: wood, bottles, mallet, and water. When I hit the bottles, I could very interesting music. Also in other room I saw a mixed media, when it was charged. It could play music by itself. Above those things did not real grab my attention. I walked into a small white, one big and cool brown car model grabbed my attention. I stayed to look at it about twenty minutes, the maker made it up with thundered part of car. You could see very detail about different parts of the car, which was I never saw before. Any way if you had missed this reading meeting; do not worry you can visit this website to see arts, but you are not able to see the nice car model.

No comments:
Post a Comment