This is my first year in the UCD, and I was enjoying with the English 1020 classmates. I think this is an interesting and helpful class. I have learned much more English knowledge; I capitalized on every chance we get to improve our English. My English gave us much chance to improve our writing skill by the weekly writing assignment. I liked those writing assignment because it was not very hard for me to write and it was very helpful too. But I though the weekly writing assignment was too long for me; I had to write 500 words for each essay before the midterm. But the teacher timely detection of the problem, and he changed his original request. So I just needed to write 250 words for each essay. I though it is a great change; It saved my time and it was much easier. Sometime I like the free writing essay because I can write whatever I want; I did not any plan to improve my English writing skill, and I think the free writing can help me a little bit. I like the Entry writing because it is easy and interesting; I can pr
actice my writing in class.
We had a very nice and knowledgeable teacher, who is Joshus, Ware. So I had to admit that he is a very intelligent person, because he worked out the framework for teaching students of great help. But I think he needed give me more extra credit writing assignment because his class was hard for a Chinese student. Any way this is a great semester, and I like it so much.
actice my writing in class.We had a very nice and knowledgeable teacher, who is Joshus, Ware. So I had to admit that he is a very intelligent person, because he worked out the framework for teaching students of great help. But I think he needed give me more extra credit writing assignment because his class was hard for a Chinese student. Any way this is a great semester, and I like it so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment