The picture was about the white people and their black servant by Rosalind Solomon. Form my observation of the stuff in the white and black picture. I found out this picture was about 70th or 80th. I could not believe my eyes. The servant looked like slavery and she had to kneel down on side of her owner. I felt the world was not fair, I thought she needs to find her freedom. But I knew chains were a badge of slavery and slavery was the antithesis of freedom. The black woman had completely lost her dignity. She lost her freedom, and she was inferior in the society. I felt humiliated by the white woman and her daughter was smiting. How could they do that??? We should not have racial discrimination. I was strongly opposed to racial discrimination. As I knew the racial discrimination issue was a political hot potato. I thought the government needs to make a law to discourage racial prejudice. This problem could not solve by one day or two. The road to the conquest of racial discrimination was long and full of the pitfall. In 21 century if we let this tragedy happen again, I thought we can kill ourselves. 
I felt so happy in the life of today. I could not guess destiny, because the destiny was sometime cruel. If she did not want to be a puppet of fate; I thought she shaken off the shackles of some conventions, and did not believe that the fates preside over human destiny. Everyone was the architect of her own fortune.

I felt so happy in the life of today. I could not guess destiny, because the destiny was sometime cruel. If she did not want to be a puppet of fate; I thought she shaken off the shackles of some conventions, and did not believe that the fates preside over human destiny. Everyone was the architect of her own fortune.

1 comment:
This is a very sad picture showing how cruel human beings can be and how fate of course can go against some of us.
There is no denying the fact that slavery is the most henious crime the human race has perpertrated on the planet earth.
This picture looks like it is in South Africa, the whitewoman is smiling while the old blackwoman is not. Clearly there is a sharp disparity.
The worse thing is that regardless of where is it slavery is abominable.The interesting thing is that in today's world wherever we live, we are somehow enslaved by our worldly desires for wealth,fame,power or as basic as making ends meet.
People are enslaved to their desire to be beautiful and do not even take the time to appreciate the beauty inside of themselves.
Post a Comment