Saturday, April 7, 2007

Sex Appeal- Kelvin Klein Underwear


This picture advertisement is for Kelvin Klein underwear. We need to focus on the woman on the man’s back, and the man is enjoying with woman. It shows a lot of wild sex appeal, I think the man wants to do something else with the woman. The sex appeal is showed by the woman’s leg and her eyes, the man’s underwear and his muscle. The woman’s smooth slender leg is easy to grab the audiences’ attention, and her sex eyes show out a lot of sex appeal. The man’s sinewy muscle and sex underwear will give the attention much fantasy. Also the sex appeal is show by the man is intoxicated by woman’s sex body.


I think this advertising is the most effective method of promotion, because when the audiences see this picture they will have much fantasy. If the audience is male they will buy one or more for their girlfriend or wife; if the audience is female they will buy one or more for their boyfriend or husband. So I think this underwear advertisement is effective. Also I think this advertisement is Appropriate, because it takes advantage of woman and man as model to show the sex underwear, and this advertisement shows the human original wild sex. This advertisement doesn’t employ any of the exaggerated uses of pathos mentioned in the second chapter of Envision. Underwear and preface body make people feel sexy sometimes, so the advertisement use sex appeal advertising underwear does not demonstrate false, and it is an appropriate sex appeal advertisement. This is a great sex appeal underwear advertisement, and I believe this product will sell very well for young man and woman.

No comments: