I think that this is a really amazing video and I admire the skill and effort that the dancers have put into their routine. Dancing is extremely hard work, and it is very difficult. I danced ballet, jazz, tap, and expressions as a kid, and it took a huge time commitment. This style of dancing though seems even more difficult. It looks as though it has quite a bit of gymnastics incorporated into it. I would like to know who the choreographer of this particular routine is, for it is very intricate and complex, everything is very symmetrical and balanced, and every single move in the piece is precisely timed to be simultaneous to the other dancers. I love this style of dancing too because it is so unique compared to other dance styles, and it works well with hip hop and rap music, which is a rarity among other dance styles. I also like the way that the dancers all match and that the clothing they wear is fairly simple, I think that the simplicity of the “uniforms” is nice in that it does not distract the viewer from the dancing itself, as would a different “uniform” that may be more glitzy and glamorous. Break dancing is very intriguing to me also because unlike ballet, where you have certain moves, such as; Changement de Pieds, Développé, Arabesque, Battement, and Fouetté; in break dancing since it is so new compared to other dance moves, you can create your own moves, thus each dancer has their own style, it’s refreshing.
1 comment:
I think that this is a really amazing video and I admire the skill and effort that the dancers have put into their routine. Dancing is extremely hard work, and it is very difficult. I danced ballet, jazz, tap, and expressions as a kid, and it took a huge time commitment. This style of dancing though seems even more difficult. It looks as though it has quite a bit of gymnastics incorporated into it. I would like to know who the choreographer of this particular routine is, for it is very intricate and complex, everything is very symmetrical and balanced, and every single move in the piece is precisely timed to be simultaneous to the other dancers. I love this style of dancing too because it is so unique compared to other dance styles, and it works well with hip hop and rap music, which is a rarity among other dance styles. I also like the way that the dancers all match and that the clothing they wear is fairly simple, I think that the simplicity of the “uniforms” is nice in that it does not distract the viewer from the dancing itself, as would a different “uniform” that may be more glitzy and glamorous. Break dancing is very intriguing to me also because unlike ballet, where you have certain moves, such as; Changement de Pieds, Développé, Arabesque, Battement, and Fouetté; in break dancing since it is so new compared to other dance moves, you can create your own moves, thus each dancer has their own style, it’s refreshing.
Post a Comment